Over the past few months we have been working with Stand 21, the prestigious motor sports racewear company headquartered in Eastern France, in developing a signature race glove for Dogfight.
When the opportunity to work together with such a prestigious company arose I was very enthusiastic. Stand 21 has developed a steadfast distinction in motor sports safety; the official supplier of Porsche Motorsports, 10 F1 World Championships, 15 24-Hour of Le Mans wins, 5 Indy Car titles, etc. Aytron Senna was wearing a Stand 21 suit when he drove to his first career F1 win in 1985 – that alone is exciting! I’ve done my best to align NDF with quality since day one, and the people behind Stand 21 exemplify quality at every stage. Very proud to offer these for sale on the site soon as we aim to increase your enjoyment of motor sports.
– Features Dogfight logo (L/R), Spirit of Attack laurel wreath (L), Yuta the watchful dog (R)
– Grip and protective pads avoiding blisters optimized by carefully designed leather parts
– Pre-formed palm
– Knitted Aramid forchet
– Fire retardant material pre-formed patches on the top of the hand
– Outside seams improving driving movement and comfort
– Adjustable aramid strap
– Manufactured from Aramid jersey and top grain leather – Anti-vibration foam padding
– Sewn with Meta-Aramid, wet-spun thread – FIA 8856-2000 & SFI 3.3/5 homologated
This announcement is a little after the fact since we’ve already held our first pre-order for the initial batch, but I am happy to announce we’ve also worked out the ability to have the gloves available at any time from the site store on a made to order basis. That means no minimum order quantity needed, no waiting for pre-orders, and no extended wait times; shipping estimates are anywhere from 3-5 weeks from date of order.